My whole purpose in starting the Paper Glitter Glue blog is help you create amazing projects from paper. When I share how I make these projects, my goal is to teach how to make it as well teach you to go beyond with your own personalized creations.
There are numerous costs to running a blog – web hosting, graphics programs, technical tools, etc. To offset these costs, I use affiliate links on my blog posts when available. What that means is that I link to products I use. If you click on that link and buy something I may receive a small commission with no cost to you. It doesn’t cost you a penny. Specifically, as an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases. Remember that this happens with no additional cost to you.
Since my Paper Glitter Glue blog provides income for me, I felt it was important to disclose the following to you:
- Paper Glitter Glue blog content is a source of income for me and therefore may be used to promote products, services, or other businesses at my discretion.
- I will only promote products/services/businesses that I have used and that I believe in. That means I will only recommend products or services that I have personally tried.
- Any products provided by advertising partners for review are given to me free of charge with no cost to myself. This does not ensure a positive review of the product in any way. In addition, I will disclose to you at the beginning of the blog post that a product or service has been provided for free so you will know right away.
- You can trust that I will always give my truthful opinion about a product or service no matter whether or not I am partnering with the service provider and/or receiving payment to do so.
- My number one priority is always truthfulness to my readers, and I will never compromise the truth just to make money.
- Sometimes I will mention a product that is not an associated affiliate. But if a product or service is an affiliate partner that will ALWAYS be noted before the affiliate link is listed.
Get the Paper Glitter Glue Newsletter
Subscribe to get my latest newsletter by email. Also get access to the Paper Glitter Glue library. I will send you a newsletter every one to two weeks.