Want to make great paper crafts with these free pattern templates and tutorials? Check out all the great stuff you can make!
What's New in Paper Crafts?
These are my most recent paper crafts and projects for you.
- 31+ Best Halloween Paper Crafts for You
- 2023 MINIATURE HALLOWEEN HOUSE CONTEST
- Make a Barn Challenge - the Old Gray Barn
- Make a Miniature British Guardhouse
- 2023 Easter and Spring Miniature House Contest
- Twelve Delightful Spring and Easter Paper Crafts To Make
- Easy Castle Pop-Up Card
- Make a Castle Challenge
Looking for Specific Projects?
Learn How to Make Paper Houses!
Start here to learn how to make little paper houses.
Subscribe to get my free newsletter by email. Also get access to all the fun patterns and tutorials in the Paper Glitter Glue library with the secret password. I will send you a newsletter every one to two weeks.
Halloween Paper Crafts
- Make a Cardboard House Costume for Halloween Fun
- 2022 Miniature Halloween House Contest
- Make a Stone Clock House
- Party time! Tim Holtz Costume Party Paper Figures
- Gothic Halloween House Gift Box
- Easy Haunted Cottage Candy Box (really easy!)
- 2021 Miniature Halloween House Contest
- Easy Halloween House Treat Box
Christmas Paper Crafts
- Tiny Christmas Houses for Mason Jars
- 2022 Miniature Christmas House Contest
- Make Amsterdam House Christmas Cards
- Vintage Paper Christmas Ornaments - Make Some Fun!
- Make Tiny Paper House Christmas Ornaments
- The Holiday Showcase - Get a Head start on Your Holiday Crafting
- 2021 Miniature Christmas House Contest
- DIY Christmas Paper Village for Advent - Christmas Houses
Hello, I'm Lucy!
Hi! I'm Lucy - the creator behind this website. Ever since I was a little girl, I loved to make things - especially out of paper or cardboard. That is what motivated me to write this blog as a way to share the creative things I love. My current obsession is making little houses. I just adore little houses and that is what I make most of the time, but sometimes I stretch my wings and make other paper crafts. I am so glad you are here. I hope you can find some great ideas here that stimulate your own creativity.