So how do you get the files from the Paper Glitter Glue Library?
Well, I am going to show you how.
I know this can be kind of confusing so I will try to make it very clear on how to use the password-protected library.
But first I’d like to explain why I set the library up this way. Mainly I use a password-protected library for 2 reasons – to protect my files and as an incentive to join my email list. You are always welcome to unsubscribe if you don’t want to hear from me. It doesn’t really hurt my feelings. Well, it did at first, but not so much after blogging for awhile.
So here are the 4 steps to download a file.
- First click on the library link within the post or at the top of the blog underneath the name.
- Next click anywhere within the big bold blue text in the middle of the page to get to the page where you add the password.
- Type in the password that you get when you subscribe to my newsletter. It’s in every newsletter. This page takes you to the actual library page itself.
- Search for the file you like. They are listed chronologically with the most recent file first.
Next, here are the same instructions with photos so you will know what everything looks like. You can’t click the links on the photos though. You have to go to the library to do that.
1. First click the Paper Glitter Glue Library link on the post or at the top of the blog underneath the name.
Here’s a photo to show you what it looks like.
2. This will take you to the page which is like the doorway to the library.
There is a big blue block of text which is the actual link to the library. Click anywhere on that blue text link to get to the real library where you add the password.
Remember this is a photo of the library, not the library itself so you these aren’t real links.
3. The next page that you automatically go to is the password page.
And here is how the password page looks.
Remember no capitals or punctuation – just the word.
4. And after that you will see a list of all the files that are listed by the year with the most recent files first.
Again, these are not clickable links, just a photo to show you how to get to the files in the library.
Almost all my files are saved in a zip folder. That is mostly for security, but also because SVG files (the files for the automatic cutting machines like a Cricut or a Silhouette) have coding in them so that the only way you can share them is in a compressed format.
So that is basically it.
Let me know if you have any problems. You can email me at firstname.lastname@example.org. I am pretty good at getting back to you fairly quickly.
And here is the Paper Glitter Glue library link so you can download my fun files and start crafting.
Subscribe to get my free newsletter by email. Also get access to all the fun patterns and tutorials in the Paper Glitter Glue library with the secret password. I will send you a newsletter every one to two weeks.