I finally fixed the maple leaf top Easter house. I originally used a number of different maple leaf dies and punches but it looked chaotic. So I glued a bunch of Tim Holtz maple leaves punched out of distressed green cardstock. One color green is a little off so I am gradually covering those leaves up. I think it looks much better now.
You can compare it to the picture from February 21st. I think it's pretty obvious that this is a better solution.
I finished all the bunny portraits. The clip art is from digital Easter collage sheets from Alpha Stamps. They are actually having a sale where the sheets are 50% off until Feb. 29th (only $2.25 per digital sheet that you can print over and over). I do not have any relationship with them, I just happened to notice it when I went to get the link. The portrait frames are a La-La Land die that I think looks a bit like a picture frame.
Now it's just a matter of gluing them inside and then doing the exterior decor.
This particular Easter house is almost done. I can see from this photo that I need more oak leaves to cover up the green paint on the cone better. And I need to apply the white picket fence. That's about it for this Easter house.