I fixed up a couple of issues with the Steampunk House – the base is flattening out mostly on it’s own, added a door frame, added leaves to the flowers AND I took pictures outside on a sunny day to get better color photos of the house.
I took the photos in the shade (my shadow) on a bed of violets. The color is much more accurate here. I also cut a door frame to match the window frames and I think it highlights the door so much better. You can’t really see it here, but I added a few leaves to go around the purple flowers. They just look more finished with some leaves around them.
Just a brief update on the Steampunk house. Now I think it is done.
Subscribe to get the Paper Glitter Glue Newsletter
Subscribe to get my latest newsletter by email. Also get access to the Paper Glitter Glue library. I will send you a newsletter every one to two weeks.