Finally, Create 12 Simply Super Miniature Houses digital book is done! I've finished writing this handbook on how to make 12 paper houses.
Now you have everything you need to know to make 12 different little houses with all the information in one place.
This digital book is over 99 pages with more than 120 photos to help you in your little house-making journey.
Create 12 Simply Super Miniature Houses Digital Book
But remember, the book is a digital download - NOT a physical product. It includes PDF instructions to make 12 houses with different finish techniques in addition to 12 SVG patterns for these houses.
So if you are cutting your patterns by hand, you use the PDF printable patterns.
And if you have an electronic cutting machine, you can upload these patterns to your machine software to make any and all of these patterns. But remember, you do not need an electronic cutting machine (like a Cricut or a Silhouette), it just makes it a little easier to cut out the cardboard houses.
Table of Contents for 12 Simply Super Miniature Houses
Here's the table of contents so you can see that it does have everything:
- Tools to make Simple House
- Material required for Little Houses
- Basic Anatomy of a Simple House
- General Directions to Assemble the House
- Steps to Make the Little House
- Special Finishing Techniques
- How to Make House No. 1 - Easy Front Gable House - 2" wide x 4" high x 2" deep
- How to Make House No. 2 - Side Gable House - 3" wide x 5" high x 1.5" deep
- How to Make House No. 3 - the Barn - 3" wide x 3.5" high x 2" deep
- How to Make House No. 4 - Asymmetrical Roof House - 3.5" wide x 3.5" high x 1.5" deep
- How to Make House No. 5 - the Simple Chateau -4.75" wide x 4.5" high x 1.5" deep
- How to Make House No. 6 - the Irish cottage - 3" wide x 5" high x 2" deep
- How to Make House No. 7 - the Old Farmhouse - 3.5" wide x 5" high x 2" deep
- How to Make House No. 8 - the Flat Top Church - 2.5" wide x 6.5" high x 2" deep
- How to Make House No. 9 - Rounded Roof House - 4" wide x 3.25" high x 3" deep
- How to Make House No. 10 - House with Two Front Extensions - 3.5" wide x 4.5" high x 2.5" deep
- How to Make House No. 11 - the Cheery House with Doghouse - 5" wide x 4" high x 2" deep
- How to Make House No. 12 - the Stone House - 3" wide x 5.5" high x 2.5" deep
- 12 PDF patterns
- 12 SVG patterns for uploading to your electronic cutting machine
So how do you purchase this crafty book?
Just go to my shop - shop.paperglitterglue.com to purchase the digital book.
Why buy the digital book when so many patterns are free?
As you may know, I have many house patterns on the blog that are free so why would you want to buy this book? Well, that is a very good question. Actually 2 of the patterns in the book are already free in the Paper Glitter Glue library.
So the real reason you want to buy the book is because everything is in one place - all the instructions, tutorials, printable files are in one convenient location. Also 10 of the patterns are brand new along with 2 fence patterns, and window options for most of the houses.
And even the two patterns that are already on the blog have been modified - the house based on the Christmas Farmhouse, the Irish Cottage and the Irish Stone Cottage. As an example, see the Irish Cottage below.
First, here is the original Irish Cottage.
Here's the Irish Stone Cottage as it is seen on my blog.
And here is the version in the book.
I've made everything as easy as possible for you to learn make these little houses.
So I do hope you will check out the book and get your village going.
As always, thank you so much for stopping by.
More fun projects are always on the way.
Oh, and I've got a great book on how to make Halloween houses - 13 Handcrafted Halloween Houses that I think you will like as well.
P.S. Be sure to pin to your favorite crafty Pinterest boards.