Finally, Create 12 Simply Super Miniature Houses digital book is done! I’ve finished writing this handbook on how to make 12 paper houses.
Now you have everything you need to know to make 12 different little houses in one place.
This digital book is over 99 pages with more than 120 photos to help you in your little house-making journey.
Create 12 Simply Super Miniature Houses Digital Book
But remember, the book is a digital download – NOT a physical product. It includes PDF instructions to make 12 houses with different finish techniques in addition to 12 SVG patterns for these houses. So if you have an electronic cutting machine, you can upload these patterns to your machine software to make any and all of these patterns.
Table of Contents for 12 Simply Super Miniature Houses
Here’s the table of contents so you can see that it does have everything:
- Tools to make Simple House
- Material required for Little Houses
- Basic Anatomy of a Simple House
- General Direction to Assemble the House
- Steps to Make the Little House
- Special Finishing Techniques
- How to Make House No. 1 – Easy Front Gable House
- How to Make House No. 2 – Side Gable House
- How to Make House No. 3 – the Barn
- How to Make House No. 4 – Asymmetrical Roof House
- How to Make House No. 5 – the Simple Chateau
- How to Make House No. 6 – the Irish cottage
- How to Make House No. 7 – the Old Farmhouse
- How to Make House No. 8 – the Flat Top Church
- How to Make House No. 9 – Round Roof House
- How to Make House No. 10 – House with Two Front Extensions
- How to Make House No. 11 – the Cheery House with Doghouse
- How to Make House No. 12 – the Stone House
- 12 PDF patterns
- 12 SVG patterns for uploading to your electronic cutting machine
So how do you purchase this crafty book?
Just go to my shop – shop.paperglitterglue.com to purchase the digital book. For the first week it is on sale for $15, but the regular price will be $29 after that.
Why buy the digital book when so many patterns are free?
As you may know, I have many house patterns on the blog that are free so why would you want to buy this book? Well, that is a very good question. Actually 2 of the patterns in the book are already free in the Paper Glitter Glue library.
So the real reason you want to buy the book is because everything is in one place – all the instructions, tutorials, printable files are in one convenient location. Also 10 of the patterns are brand new along with 2 fence patterns, and window options for most of the houses.
And even the two patterns that are already on the blog have been modified – the house based on the Christmas Farmhouse, the Irish Cottage and the Irish Stone Cottage. As an example, see the Irish Cottage below.
First, here is the original Irish Cottage.
Here’s the Irish Stone Cottage as it is seen on my blog.
And here is the version in the book.
I’ve made everything as easy as possible for you to learn make these little houses.
So I do hope you will check out the book and get your village going.
As always, thank you so much for stopping by.
More fun projects coming soon. Now that the book is done, I get to make other things which I am really looking forward to.
P.S. Be sure to pin to your favorite crafty Pinterest boards.
Subscribe to get my free newsletter by email. Also get access to all the fun patterns and tutorials in the Paper Glitter Glue library with the secret password. I will send you a newsletter every one to two weeks.