You know that the paper crafts I most love to make are Halloween Houses - miniature Halloween houses made from cardboard. But the other thing I love to do is share how to make these projects. So I wrote this book, 13 Handcrafted Halloween Houses - Craft a Howling Good Time. It's a digital book of 13 different Halloween house patterns with lots of variations and extra embellishments. The patterns are available 2 ways - as a printable form of PDF files and SVG files for electronic cutting machines.
I've also shared lots of techniques on my blog to help you decorate your Halloween houses:
- Distress techniques for Halloween crafts
- How make Crackle Siding for Papercrafts
- Wood Grain Texture
- Plaster Surface for Houses
- Twisted Tree Tutorial
- Easy Miniature Broom for Your Halloween Crafts
Now you have everything you need to know to make 13 different Halloween houses with all the information accessible in one place.
This digital book is over 100 pages with many photos to help you in your little house-making journey.
Here's a list of chapters in 13 Handcrafted Halloween Houses:
- Tools to Make Halloween House
- Material Required for Halloween Houses
- Basic Anatomy of a Miniature House
- General Directions for Assembly
- Steps to Make the Halloween House
- Halloween House No. 1 - Esmeralda's Quaint Cottage
- Halloween House No. 2 - Hilda's Haunted Abode
- Halloween House No. 3 - Linden's Tree Stump House
- Halloween House No. 4 - Morgan's Medieval House
- Halloween House No. 5 - Cassandra's Front Portico House
- Halloween House No. 6 - Cormac's Crooked House
- Halloween House No. 7 - Igor's Triple Gable Gothic House
- Halloween House No. 8 - The Count's Bat Wing Chateau
- Halloween House No. 9 - Minerva's Middle Gable House
- Halloween House No. 10 - Luna's Creepy Clock House
- Halloween House No. 11 - Lenore's Haunted Boarding House
- Halloween House No. 12 -Drac's Coffin House
- Halloween House No. 13 -Vlad's Castle
- Appendix - 13 Handcrafted Halloween Houses Printable PDF Patterns
13 Handcrafted Halloween Houses - Craft a Howling Good Time
The photo below shows Lenore's Haunted Boarding House from the 13 Handcrafted Halloween House.
Drac's Coffin House is another fun Halloween house included in the book. I love the graveyard on top of the Coffin House.
But remember, the book is a digital download - NOT a physical product. It includes PDF instructions to make the 13 houses with different finish techniques in addition to 13 SVG patterns for these houses.
So if you are cutting your patterns by hand, use the PDF printable patterns.
And if you have an electronic cutting machine, you can upload these patterns to your machine software to make any and all of these patterns. But remember, you do not need an electronic cutting machine (like a Cricut or a Silhouette), it just makes it easier to cut out the cardboard houses.
So how do you purchase this incredible digital book?
Just go to my shop - shop.paperglitterglue.com to purchase the digital book. It is available on sale for 3 days, then the price will go up.
Why buy the digital book when so many patterns are free?
As you may know, I have many house patterns on the blog that are free, so why would you want to buy this book? Well, that is a very good question.
So the real reason you want to buy the book is because everything is in one place - all the instructions, tutorials, printable files are in one convenient location. Also there are so many different embellishments - windows, doors, pumpkins, leaves, shingle patterns, and fences. With all the different designs, you can make a delightful village.
P.S. If you want to remember where you found this, just pin it to your favorite Pinterest board. And here is the link to my other book - Create 12 Simply Super Miniature Houses. I think you will like it as well. Really.
Subscribe to get my free newsletter by email. Also get access to all the fun patterns and tutorials in the Paper Glitter Glue library with the secret password. I will send you a newsletter every one to two weeks.