In this fun Halloween-themed project, you'll learn to construct a delightful tiny Halloween cottage with your Cricut Joy. I'll show you how to make score lines to achieve precise folds and use your Cricut Joy's drawing capabilities to add intricate siding details onto the card stock structure.
Get ready to immerse yourself in a world of miniature spooky charm while honing your Cricut Joy crafting skills.
This post contains some affiliate links for your convenience. Click here to read my full disclosure policy.
Supplies to make the Halloween Cottage with your Cricut Joy
- Card stock 110# (300gsm) is preferred for the body of the house, but 65# card stock works too.
- Glue - I prefer Bearly Art Glue
- Cricut Joy pen
- Cricut Joy Foil tool
- Cricut Joy 4.5" x 12" mat
- Ruler to help with folding along score lines
- Optional - Adapter for Cricut Scoring stylus
- Optional - Cricut Scoring Stylus
More great crafts you can make with your Cricut Joy
All of these little houses can easily be made with the Cricut Joy.
- Tiny Christmas Houses for Mason Jars
- Make Tiny Paper House Christmas Ornaments
- Make a Tiny Paper Camper
How to Make Houses with Your Cricut Joy
There are two things to know about making little houses with the Cricut Joy:
- Each piece for the house should be no larger than 4.25 x 11.5 inches.
- You need to make score lines.