For this year's Holiday Cricut Craftfest, I decided to make something with houses which is no surprise. To make them more useful, I turned them into GIFT BOXES. So here are the French Country Manor Gift Boxes for you. I want to include the supplies list here.
This post contains some affiliate links for your convenience. Click here to read my full disclosure policy.
Supplies to make French Country Manor Gift Boxes
- Card stock - 110 lb. card stock works best for the body of the house, but 65 lb. card stock works pretty well
- PVA Glue - a lightweight glue like Bearly Art Glue
- Cricut Maker or Cricut Explore Air
- Light Grip Mat
- Scoring Stylus
- Ruler to help fold along score lines
- Scraper tool
- Tweezers to help glue smaller pieces in place
The file includes different windows so you can decorate the little houses for any season.
Of course, you can use your own images to put in the windows, how fun would that be.
The free ticket for Holiday Cricut Craftfest is available here.
After October 7th, it is no longer available without purchasing a VIP pass.
I hope you enjoy making the French Country Gift Boxes.
If you like these gift boxes, I have a number of other gift and treat boxes for you:
- Christmas Advent Village Gift Boxes
- DIY Gnome Gift Box
- Easy Halloween House Treat Box
- Easy Haunted Cottage Candy Box
- Scotty Dog Gift Box
- Merry ChrisMoose Gift Box
- Happy HollyDeer - DIY Reindeer Candy Box Piñata
- Easter Egg Box
- Easy DIY Heart-Shaped Candy Boxes
- DIY Mini Llama Piñata
I also have three books full of seasonal crafts and ideas that you might like:
- Create 12 Simply Super Miniature Houses
- 13 Handcrafted Halloween Houses - Craft a Howling Good Time
- Playful Pop-Up Houses - 5 Charming 3-D Patterns for Every Occasion
I hope you like these projects. Thank you for reading.
Leave a Reply